• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RK2918 Android TV Box with 4x USB - ROOTED firmware + manual!

This is killing me!

I have this box rooted. everything is fine but USB ports. The thing is, as soon as i used the SD card the USB port got disabled and i keep getting the message " USP port is unmounted" and after that i can not use any of those 4 ports anymore! There is no option anywhere to mount the USB. So now i can not connect anything to the usb ports because it all the time is unmounted!

(I have reinstalled the rooted rom 2 times so far - also did a factory reset but no change)

Anybody knows what to do?

Upvote 0
Hello, I have this android Tv quite some time now I find that you can upgrade your firmware,but I have two questions:

1-there way to upgrade to android4.x? or some more newer than the original version(2.x)

2-My tv not is hd full and has this resolution according to the manual:1366x768p(32phg4109/ 77philipshd),
the problem is I can only connect by RCA and not hdmi because it does not support my resolution,There is way to exit hdmi not full hd?
thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones