• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

Not malware(its a root app) however it is warez(pirated software). This is an $8 dollar app and the link needs to be removed per forum rules.
2a5d8d383d25411100dd217bfb874111.jpg

what he say's

Upvote 0
Tried flashing from cwm, said it was downloading apps and finish booting, and reboots and keeps saying same thing. I wiped cache and data and formatted the system and retried flashing but still does not get past logo screen.
I'd suggest restoring your backup and flashing the latest TWRP recovery and trying again. Let us know if you get it.

Upvote 0
I'm still getting the push notifications even after flashing the bypass, is this something that can't be fixed? I even cleared cache after install through twrp

Hmm....Try rebooting again and see if it goes away. That did the trick for some others. If that still doesn't work let brittnearl know as he is the one that made the fix.

Reactions: gmakk25
Upvote 0
With the amount of internal memory the Awe has why do you want to move them to SD? Apps2SD, link2sd etc were designed for devices with low internal memory. I'll look into it and see if there's a solutions though.
Edit
Here's a good thread with a video...
4.1 jelly bean - Using over 2gb sd card space for link2sd apps - Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange

Because I got to the point that apps would not update because of limited memory. And I don't have very many apps installed...

Anyway, I got Link2SD working with ext3, mostly. Except that yesterday it wouldn't work any longer. I don't know if the SD card crapped out or what. No way of knowing what went wrong. Had to do a factory reset and reformat the partition. This time I chose ext4 because I read that ext3 can have problems with Link2SD.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones