• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM/CWM/Kernel] CM7.2-RC1-requisite0 [BETA2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
requisite0, question for you.
Are battery meter and data issues kernel related, CM7 problems, or a combination of both?

I don't believe the data issue to be kernel related, as the radio is working, it's just not getting on the network.

As far as the battery goes, it could be either or both, hard to tell. Most phones have a battd (battery daemon) that CM would interface with to get the battery meter going, but apparently Samsung does this differently, and I've yet to figure it out.

Upvote 0
Thanks but my linix pc is down for the moment I was tinkering with it and messed up my knowledge of java didnt help but is there a way to make a batch

you don't need Linux. I'm using it on my Windows PC. I only use linux for more complex things, like recompiling a kernel, or messing with Java. This is actually really simple.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones