• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] M-Bravo V6.1

I used the ODIN build and it all works now, although the font size is incredibly small and the style makes it even harder to read. I'm using Big Font to make them larger but I need one that has more flexibility and also enables various font styles. But aside from that this is a great rom and theme.

Upvote 0
When I install, I can't get online, my data service doesn't work and I cannot connect by wi-fi. I've wiped dalvic, cache, system, and data several times, is there anything else I can do?

Id like to know about this myself. Im working on a rom right now and would like to use the power menu but when ever I use the frame work from this rom I get no wifi or data...

Upvote 0
That sounds like a Cache problem, clear both caches and try again. If all else fails Fresh install and let it settle (sync account fully).
Im tempted to swap Miui for this ROM hmmm but can you do us a favour and place all instructions fully on the first post so we dont run into play store errors patch install errors error on errors lol just jk >:D..but seriously update the first post so we know how to flash this baby properly and thanks for all the hard work

Upvote 0
Also may be incompatible versions of the file.

power menues'

go shopping on play store for two programs/widgits

kang digitalclock.apk + mysettings.apk. its, gonna be quicker and free. pull widgets, open clock settings in the program, link "open" mysetting when you touch clock then compile the two together as one if you want. then/or dump in apps on your flash. cleans all the slack up and takes 10 minits with four fingers and a fatty....

i killed with verbous doing this and dumped most of the Sony junk which made it smooth..

if your hardheaded . check code and YOU mix it up..
if ya wanna feel special edit 2g/3g menu button to something cool like data or 1x/3g..

viperdink out!

Upvote 0
I got a few Q's. Noob here. Got monster 4 on my phone, want to upgrade to an oc'd cpu. So which file is the rom, and are the rest of them crucial to the functioning of this rom? I dont use swype, in fact i hate it, i already have odin or cwm or whatever it is version .7 and not .8. (aparently version .8 hates everyone) do i need this new "odin" folder in order to install this?

anyone wanna guide a noob through this. put all those zip's on my sd card, so i delete all the data/factory reset, wipe cashe, dalvik, then just install zip from sd card, do all 3 or 4 of the zip files, and done?

if i just explained it correctly, im sorry, i REALLY cant afford to brick my phone.

while we're on that question, i have one...so is it actually possible for you to make your phone completely never useable by man ever again? see im a computer nerd, and i know that if you delete a partition on a hard drive...you can always put another OS on that partition...you're not screwed out of a computer, you just have to know how to put a new OS on the computer...i figured it was the same for a phone.

Upvote 0
I got a few Q's. Noob here. Got monster 4 on my phone, want to upgrade to an oc'd cpu. So which file is the rom, and are the rest of them crucial to the functioning of this rom? I dont use swype, in fact i hate it, i already have odin or cwm or whatever it is version .7 and not .8. (aparently version .8 hates everyone) do i need this new "odin" folder in order to install this?

anyone wanna guide a noob through this. put all those zip's on my sd card, so i delete all the data/factory reset, wipe cashe, dalvik, then just install zip from sd card, do all 3 or 4 of the zip files, and done?

if i just explained it correctly, im sorry, i REALLY cant afford to brick my phone.

while we're on that question, i have one...so is it actually possible for you to make your phone completely never useable by man ever again? see im a computer nerd, and i know that if you delete a partition on a hard drive...you can always put another OS on that partition...you're not screwed out of a computer, you just have to know how to put a new OS on the computer...i figured it was the same for a phone.

Since you're a noob you might just wanna create your own thread and put everything you wanna know there or use the search button to answer some of your questions

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones