• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] rubiX Focused 0.3 by drod2169

What I did was open Rom manager. Download the Rom. The window comes up to wipe data and cache and backup current Rom. I check the wipe data and cache then it installs the Rom. Says rubix and everything is complete then it boots. It has the flyx boot animation but when I go into phone info, its definitely not flyx. And it says version 2.3.15. I've never installed higher than 2.3.9. I'm guessing its just installing a deodexed 2.3.15? And I'm assuming its not rubix with a different boot because the phone has all blur intact.

Upvote 0
Tried it twice. Same result. I'm pretty sure it just installs a rooted, deodexed, 2.3.15. As that's what my system version says. I had 2.3.9 flyx prior to touching rubix. My system version says 2.3.15.mb810.Verizon.en.Us exactly. Never took ota obviously and still have the flyx boot.

Edit: was rubix removed from RM? The creators name still appears but it says error loading the current Rom list when I select it. The other roms still show up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones