• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][STABLE] Hybrid III aka v3

I hope mine... as I have fixed the muaic bug, added many things and made music like stock ....ashwas rom he haa just added varun's new tweak, u won't get that much benchmarks , morover he has just added 1-2 apps and removed 1-2 so doesn't make difference :) he has just added apps to my rom u can't wholly say it a rom I would suggest him better make flashable zip

No u r wrong
I have made a lot of changes and a lot of editn in the scripts to allign them to the scripts at boot cause they never usd to work on boot

There is improve battery drainage seen than in v1

Upvote 0
No u r wrong
I have made a lot of changes and a lot of editn in the scripts to allign them to the scripts at boot cause they never usd to work on boot

There is improve battery drainage seen than in v1

What u edited can u tell here?
What do you mean by align them.
which scripts didn't work and how can u determine that they didn't work?

Upvote 0
He knows it didn't work by the same way you know your megascript didn't work with v 6 because it caused lag
If you want to know what he edited download it and see don't ask him
Ashwa Rom is good as it as minimal scripts even best Rom of LG don't have more then one script
@cool. Gautam
Please don't give review about other roms unless. You have tried them and this time make a Rom from scratch
@varun
What is the status of gb

Upvote 0
He knows it didn't work by the same way you know your megascript didn't work with v 6 because it caused lag
If you want to know what he edited download it and see don't ask him
Ashwa Rom is good as it as minimal scripts even best Rom of LG don't have more then one script
@cool. Gautam
Please don't give review about other roms unless. You have tried them and this time make a Rom from scratch
@varun
What is the status of gb

Sam.
You cannot say Megascript didn't work and blame it to cause lag.
The prob was of incorrect installation and placing of extra scripts in init.d folder.
According to you if it would be script problem then how it worked and didn't lag for mastermind and peerx and some more.
And for GB I will pm u shortly I need ur help

Upvote 0
Ok I m uploading megascript contained in both roms.I am finding no difference except few between them (i m not used to scripts) so someone study and tell us the difference.
@Varun-
Do u remember I told u that minfree values are different at "ram" section & "Adjust the out of memory thresholds" section, ashwa just changed values & made them same.

Attachments

• Megascript from hybrid v3.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Megascript from ashwa v2.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0
Hi the megascript in v3 works like charm ! just replaced them with the edited that varun had provided !
the phone is amazing except the quick reboot option does not work ! - from link2sd
@ninaad
did u try updating link2sd or reinstalling it.
if it still doesn't work try the one from ROM Toolbox.
don't use any other feature bcoz it is not recommended

Upvote 0
Hey switching back to the original ROM !
i am facing many strange problems like i installed link2sd and also installed apps from backup using Titanium backup pro , all apps were linked 2sd then i restarted i saw that now all of my apps are on my device though i can see that the second partition is already mounted, ( from titanium backup) also i can access apps instaled on ext partition my link2sd and many apps are deleted and also the phone shows low free space in short all of my apps are transfered to device i do agree that i enjoyed the longe battery life and excellent performance but these problems are really irritating any one has some suggestions? caz i just cannot figure it out as like how can all of my ext installed apps just get transferred to device on every boot?..

Upvote 0
I got very amazing results by this ROM but unfortunately suffering from the above mentioned problem !!

This rom is just amazing in terms of performance !! performance greater than galaxy s ! where originally below xperia x10 !!

this rocks but ... :(
image for quadrant Score : 877 !

20111208043413.png

Upvote 0
Hey switching back to the original ROM !
i am facing many strange problems like i installed link2sd and also installed apps from backup using Titanium backup pro , all apps were linked 2sd then i restarted i saw that now all of my apps are on my device though i can see that the second partition is already mounted, ( from titanium backup) also i can access apps instaled on ext partition my link2sd and many apps are deleted and also the phone shows low free space in short all of my apps are transfered to device i do agree that i enjoyed the longe battery life and excellent performance but these problems are really irritating any one has some suggestions? caz i just cannot figure it out as like how can all of my ext installed apps just get transferred to device on every boot?..
I m using link2sd on hybrid 3,having 52 apps all linked to 2nd partition which is ext3.I m facing none of this problem except quick reboot(i never use it but i tried after ur post).
I will like to know whether you disabled a2sd in the rom 1st before using link2sd???rom has dta2sd feature that u need to disable 1st.2 script will try to mount sdext on reboot which creates problem for u,this what i think of ur problem.And a2sd & link2sd both creates different links.a2sd directly links "app" & "app-private" folder while Link2sd links individual app. If u don't have disable dta2sd then tell me i will tell u what to do next.

Reactions: ninadchaudhari
Upvote 0
To all who want to use Link2sd on this rom required to do this before installing apps:
1. Disable dta2sd 1st. U have system tuner in the rom, open it,go to terminal,tick "su" and type "a2sd remove" without quote and hit "run".
Phone will restart.
2. U can check whether it has done its job by issuing "a2sd check" at terminal with su privileges..U should see now tick(* or !) against app & app-private running from internal memory.
3. Now install Link2sd & create mount scripts. Restart the phone.
4. After restarting, open link2sd n verify that 2nd partition is mounted.
5. Now u r good to go. Install your apps n link them or restore your backup using titanium.
6. I recommend to restore apps only,not data because sometimes restoring data creates problem particularly when backing up rom n restoring rom are different.

Reactions: ninadchaudhari
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones