1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[ROM] TweakNation 4.1.2 VER2.1 Updated {12/26/13}

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

If Dropbox isn't fast enough i got nothing for ya lol, i usually release roms in patches but every now and then it will be a full download.
  2. emanuelrv

emanuelrv Well-Known Member Contributor

but everytime i reboot ota ask to downlad the rom. i download you rom two time and the same thing
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  3. Antoine256

Antoine256 Member

I'm having the exact same issue. Other than that the rom runs flawlessly...
  4. chevanlol360

Crap, forgot to change version in build.prop lol use es file explorer and navigate to /system and open the build.prop. Below you will see the follow if you scroll down just a bit in the file. Change the line otaupdater.otaver=4.1.2 to otaupdater.otaver=1.1. Or just redownload the update since i fixed it lol
    Slayer72 likes this.
  5. emanuelrv

it work other suggest is here in the forum add visual voice mail i added manually it work great
  6. south956

south956 Active Member

Where is audio configuration files, cm uses mixer_paths.xml in etc folder so wheres this rom's?
  7. emanuelrv

i bougth a lg optimus f7 i think sell this phone i have to reinstall stock rom and stock recovery o they have rigth now TweakNation 4.1.2 VER1.1 Updated {10/27/13} if they try to actived they work
  8. chand690

chand690 Active Member

this rom can use in public mobile or not
  9. emanuelrv

no this is a boost rom if you install in the public you gona brick the phone
    Slayer72 likes this.
  10. chevanlol360

If the users doesn't know anything about rooting and custom Roms. You should probably restore the phone to complete stock with stock recovery and no root.
    Slayer72 likes this.
  11. chevanlol360

Should be in /etc folder but it won't necessarily be called that.
    south956 and Slayer72 like this.
  12. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Contributor

Yo what up Chev my man, been a long time since I used to test for you on the Samsung Transform Ultra... I have a ZTE Warp Sequent now so maybe I can still test for ya over here if possible?? Hit me up bro... :D :car:
  13. BigRed_

BigRed_ New Member

I'm a newbie at this rooting thing. But I would like to say thankyou for all your hard work. I think this rom is awesome. Please keep up the good work it is much appreciated. :D:beer::beer::beer::thumbup:
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  14. sb43

sb43 Well-Known Member

BigRed is a personal friend of mine. We hang out at my shop and talk "phone stuff" a lot, and he's really excited about tweaking his phone. I talked him into the Sequent.:D
    So, like he say's, "he's a newbie", (so am I on a lot of thing you guys do) but give him all the help & Knowledge you can! He's a good guy!:D:D:D:D
    BigRed_ likes this.
  15. south956

south956 Active Member

I looked but couldn't find it, do you have any idea of its name or directory?
  16. SuperR

SuperR Well-Known Member Developer

/etc/audio_policy.conf
    south956 likes this.
  17. south956

south956 Active Member

Thanks too bad I destroyed phone..... Oh well I'm gone from these threads
  18. chevanlol360

I will have the ROM Running on B13 By the 21st of this month, nothing new just bug fixes so no need to update in a hurry;) stay away from the update for now and wait for my OTA to drop on the 21st.
  19. therealaliq

therealaliq Well-Known Member

Awesome ROM, but Idk if u know, or its just on my device, but I can't seem to update OTA Update Centre, Android Terminal Emulator, and ES File Explorer.

I keep getting this error:

"Error

Package file was not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again."

I have managed to use System Uninstall app to uninstall OTA Update Centre and download the updated version via Play Store. It seems to work since it picked up the device and ROM details. But the other 2 I can't seem to uninstall to update.
  20. chevanlol360

All fixed with the new 2.0 update.
    therealaliq likes this.
  21. therealaliq

therealaliq Well-Known Member

Same thing with the No-Frills CPU Control app.

I have managed to remove all 4 and reinstall the updated versions from play store.

Looking forward to Ver. 2.
  22. TexasTuff

TexasTuff Well-Known Member

I don't know why I can't get wifi tether to work on this rom
  23. jfoley420

jfoley420 Active Member

texas i use wifi tether installed it in system ..at first i could connect but there was no internet access...so i downloaded supersu and used that with force driver reload 2 checked...works like a charm now
    TexasTuff likes this.
  24. TexasTuff

TexasTuff Well-Known Member

Where do i download supersu at?
  25. SuperR

SuperR Well-Known Member Developer