• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root & Lag Fix OR wait for froyo?

thats actually ok with me...weekends are wife/family time so i get maybe an hour or so of phone/computer time besides checking stuff on the go...when big stuff happens late friday through sunday im way out of it :eek:
same here, I think I have 5 posts in AF and maybe 5 lines in irc since Friday, kinda a nice change of pace for me, plus we're getting snow here so theres good reason not to sit in front of my pc

Upvote 0
same here, I think I have 5 posts in AF and maybe 5 lines in irc since Friday, kinda a nice change of pace for me, plus we're getting snow here so theres good reason not to sit in front of my pc

Wow gotta love the snow! We don't usually see it here until January and some years not a whole lot.

I've been mobile all day as well......its amazing how out. Of the loop u feel on itch even that quickly

Upvote 0
Wow gotta love the snow! We don't usually see it here until January and some years not a whole lot.

I've been mobile all day as well......its amazing how out. Of the loop u feel on itch even that quickly
Kinda, I think Im one of the few IRC regulars who does not return to the chat with 'what'd I miss, what'd I miss, we get froyo yet' :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones