• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root !PROBLEM! PLZ HELP!

So I Rooted my SGS+ I9001 today and I installed DoomNEXUS V2 20121012 Jelly Bean and Gapps-Jb. The problem is that I won't get google play app, I've tryed to re-install the jellybean and gapps and even tryed another gapps but nothing seems to work... So Im out of ideas and I would need some help :/ Sorry for my bad english. First thread here x)

So I Rooted my SGS+ I9001 today and I installed DoomNEXUS V2 20121012 Jelly Bean and Gapps-Jb. The problem is that I won't get google play app, I've tryed to re-install the jellybean and gapps and even tryed another gapps but nothing seems to work... So Im out of ideas and I would need some help :/ Sorry for my bad english. First thread here x)

Most custom ROMs don't work with the newest version of GApps yet. If you flashed the November GApps package, download an older (October) version and flash them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones