• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rooted Hero - Best App Uninstaller

I am not rooted, but have you tried to go into applications/manage applications/ and uninstall from there now that your are rooted.

Is there an app for rooted phones that will delete bloatware stuff like SprintTV, NASCAR and the like?

I did search but did not find a specific name of an app.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
I am not rooted, but have you tried to go into applications/manage applications/ and uninstall from there now that your are rooted.

You can't remove sprint apps like that. Download the fresh kitchen, it will help you to get rid of the sprint bloatware.

Download: Fresh Kitchen 1.0.5

There is the link for the download. It will auto update to the newest version once you dl it.

Upvote 0
You can't remove sprint apps like that. Download the fresh kitchen, it will help you to get rid of the sprint bloatware.

There is the link for the download. It will auto update to the newest version once you dl it.
Can you DL FK if you don't have the ROM? I'm rooted but don't have a ROM yet, I deleted the bloat with Titanium Backup.

Upvote 0
Thus the reason why I said I wasn't rooted I wasn't sure, LOL well now I know if I decide to root

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones