Rooted My Phone...

1. ZombiiBite

ZombiiBite Member

and I'm running Axura 2.2, its freaking awesome! (so glad I finally did it! :D) My next questions, what other roms are you guys running give me ideas on what to try next and what are the best and correct ways to change from rom to rom when I'm trying to see what tickles my fancy? Thanks in advance!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. gibsonusa

gibsonusa Member

Trust me this rom stuff is very addicting and when you find one you like and you stick with it it seems like the next hotness hits and its back to the rom flashing lol.
    Personally I am LOVING Nero V3. i came from Axura 2.2 to this and while Axura is a great dev and his rom is solid i dont think i would get away from nero roms atm. They are very very stable and so easy.
  3. riskaa

riskaa Well-Known Member

I have a quick question..
    it seems that RyanZA OCLF cannot be used to root any longer....which other easy root software could i use?

Thanks,
  4. STiGLOGiC

STiGLOGiC Well-Known Member

Get the Galaxy S Once click root (all models) and that should do the job. It also has one click un-root. It is very simple to use. Just put your phone on USB debugging, plug it in to your computer, and click. It will prompt you everything it is doing, and what you need to do to finish the job.
    riskaa likes this.
  5. ZombiiBite

ZombiiBite Member

I can't seem to find Nero V3 do you have the link please...
  6. jree

jree Well-Known Member

check xda forums. Team whiskey are the devs of Nero.
  7. scoope

scoope Well-Known Member

8. gibsonusa

gibsonusa Member

yeah sorry about not providing a link i loose track of what threads i comment on.
    If you have installed it and started using it, what do you think so far in terms of axura and nero? Mater is a hell of a dev and like ive said axura is a good rom too.
  9. CptGemini

CptGemini Well-Known Member

I have used eugenes froyo, nero v3 and now axura and I am really loving the later. Allthough nero v3 was pretty cool I am liking axura more.