• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Fascinate Lounge

Hey guys i am having a little problem with launcher pro, so i was trying to add the launcherpro twitter widget, so i was told to do the whole authentication thing and then there was a popup to choose a program and if wanted to set it as a default, so i clicked on a twitter app, and now it wont even allow me to authenticate using a different app or anything else, i was wondering if there i a way to stop those pop-ups or maybe go back to default and log in to twitter and verify my account through the web... thanks.

Upvote 0
Hey guys i am having a little problem with launcher pro, so i was trying to add the launcherpro twitter widget, so i was told to do the whole authentication thing and then there was a popup to choose a program and if wanted to set it as a default, so i clicked on a twitter app, and now it wont even allow me to authenticate using a different app or anything else, i was wondering if there i a way to stop those pop-ups or maybe go back to default and log in to twitter and verify my account through the web... thanks.

Here's where I had trouble too. You have to go into settings>preferences>LP Widget Settings>Twitter Widget and set your Twitter passwords and stuff. If you don't, the widget freezes. Let me know if you need anything else.

Upvote 0
Here's where I had trouble too. You have to go into settings>preferences>LP Widget Settings>Twitter Widget and set your Twitter passwords and stuff. If you don't, the widget freezes. Let me know if you need anything else.

Yeah i did that, but when i first tried it, a pop up, which i think only happens on the fascinate came up and said which program would i like to choose, and i could set it as a default. I chose twidroid. But it did not update, i was wondering if i could reset the twitter login?

Upvote 0
I stayed faithful to the Incredible for 59 days. I've had the DX for almost 90! :) It's a record. :):D
90 days with one phone :eek: Here ya go Steven:
ball_and_chain%5B1%5D.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones