• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung galaxy battery life

esilvi,
I'm a newcomer to Android phones, having just acquired a Samsung Galaxy Gio. I'm still building up my collection of apps and widgets, and am interested to learn what app/widget you used for the battery graphs you posted in your excellent post on battery saving tips. (That is, the app that collects/displays the data, not the screen-capture app!)
Many thanks for your input.
Rgds, Daniel
Gerroa, Australia

Upvote 0
esilvi,
I'm a newcomer to Android phones, having just acquired a Samsung Galaxy Gio. I'm still building up my collection of apps and widgets, and am interested to learn what app/widget you used for the battery graphs you posted in your excellent post on battery saving tips. (That is, the app that collects/displays the data, not the screen-capture app!)
Many thanks for your input.
Rgds, Daniel
Gerroa, Australia

I guess you already have found out that the application is the default application used in Android 2.3.4/5/6 that offers info about battery. (Settings/About phone/Battery). If you have an old version of Android it won't show you a graph for the battery evolution. In this case I suggest that you should update the firmware either by doing-it yourself or by sending the phone to any service center. It will take about 10 minutes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones