• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Pop WiFi Issue

Hi i recently bought Pop and i want to connect to my home wifi router using my device. Can you tell me the procedure?
Pop is running on Froyo and i tired to connect to the router by assigning the SSID name! It is displaying that it is connected but it is not able to open net in the browser!

Tell me the procedure for connecting to my wifi! Is there any channel needed?

Check the "Link Lock " and press help it will direct you to setup the system,even i had the same problem at first but now its all fixed and i enjoy superfast internet on my Loooo-battery galaxy pop... Hehehe.....Enjoy

Hi i recently bought Pop and i want to connect to my home wifi router using my device. Can you tell me the procedure?
Pop is running on Froyo and i tired to connect to the router by assigning the SSID name! It is displaying that it is connected but it is not able to open net in the browser!

Tell me the procedure for connecting to my wifi! Is there any channel needed?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones