• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy SL (Menu + Back Button KeyLight Problem)

Marcus_SwJ

Aug 19, 2011
Hi guys! There is 1 question that I wanted to ask... Few days ago I noticed that my Galaxy SL starts doing some wierd stuff like when I press/touch on the menu button (left hand side) or the back button (right hand side), sometimes the white backlights light up and sometimes it doenst.

Here's the link to the video : Samsung Galaxy SL (Menu + Back Button KeyLight Problem) - YouTube

Is this firmware problem or hardware? Because I remembered dropping my fon accidentally once a few weeks ago. Or shud I upgrade the firmware that mayb it will solve my problem??

Thx a million guys... =)

Hey thx for ur reply Frisco. :) Well, I tried the factory reset and I back up all my stuffs into my fon after the reset bt it was still the same... Haha nt sure wat is happening bt at least the buttons are still working lols...

Are u using the Galaxy SL also?:rolleyes: Well, I think thr is sumthin to do with the light sensors infront (top left hand corner) and the auto brightness settings...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones