• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent posted a chat log in a while so here's a new one.

The funny thing about this is I have also looked at their source code for other "LTE 4G" phones... and the same .c file with the same comments are in those packages as well... ie: sch-i510
From a consumer standpoint this is disheartening ...
I see two possibilities:
1) they simply have this piece of "crappy" code written to at least compile with minimal functionality (in their open source packages)...
2)They really only care about their money, and do not value any of their devices; as the comments within the file suggest..

a shame...

Upvote 0
So lately I've been having some force close issues with this process. First my contacts will disappear and my whole sms inbox will just show numbers not names. Then a couple minutes later I'll get a popup saying something like sorry com.google.process.gapps has stopped responding and I will have to force close. But it will keep popping up so I'll have to restart my phone. Now its starting to do it more frequently. Its happened twice today and usually it does it once a day. This all started a few days ago. Any ideas why this is happening? No new apps have been installed and I've done nothing different then usual to cause this. Pls assist with a solution.

Upvote 0
This phone is good, i have 2 batteries but thats all.. i have a 4g switch that doesn't require reboot, a wifi tethering app, everything. had this phone for about a year, it's really nice. buttt you guys are right, samsung ****ed this one up, could have been such a better phone. it's ALLLL about money these days

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones