• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

save contacts to sim or phone?

I don't have that option on my phone so I'm not sure I have an answer. My contacts are saved to my phone and I back them up to my SD card. My father always told me not to carry all of my eggs in one basket :) I believe in redundancy and will periodically back up my SD card to my PC. I also back up my contacts to my carrier and to google. Darn, I sound paranoid lol. My point is... you can't be too safe. If there is a way to write them to the phone and back them up to the SD card.. that would get my vote. As for writing to the SIM card... I'm in the dark. I would like to invite you to check out the support/discussion area for your Infuse. Perhaps the other owners of your phone can shed some light on your options and offer the best avenue. Here is a link to your phone's discussion area.
Samsung Infuse 4G - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones