• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Science made Stupid

brotherswing

Android Expert
Feb 22, 2011
In my living room.
Explain the statement of the poster above you. Do so scientifically, incorrectly, and as stupidly as you can. The worse your explanation, the better. Then make your own statement for the next player to explain.
Example: (statement)The sky is blue. (Explanation) It had been red, but then saw that Sarah McLaughlin ad about the poor puppies and kitties and became very sad, thus blue.

Magnets stick together.

Cell phones work by emitting your voice 10x the normal volume. Then on the other end the persons phone captures only your voice by using a voice recognition software. It weeds out other voices that are also going 10x the volume, Therefore only one voice is heard. Three way calling does dual voice recognition software and uses a splitter to allow more than one person to talk at a time.

How does sunblock work?

Upvote 0
Why do I sneeze? Let me address the larger issue; why do humans sneeze?
Humans sneeze not because of any physical environmental factor present at the moment of the sneeze per se. Rather it is the purging of imperceptable "thought-matter" (not my term, ask science) that has built up through years of hearing music produced from stringed instruments. Humans did not sneeze before the banjo, the first stringed instrument, was created.

Female kangaroos have pouches.

EDIT: For those of us asking questions instead of making statements of scienetifc fact; please read the op before a mod shuts this thread down. :turtle:
I'm joking. Kind of. No I am joking . 100%. Essentially.

Reactions: brotherswing
Upvote 0
They have pouches because nature meant for them to carry food to other animals many miles away. Unfortunately through natural selection they ended up having shorter than average hands and were unable to pull the food out to distribute it. So instead they were left with an empty space they had to fill.

Why is Snooki an Oompa Loompa? (I'm sorry, I couldn't help it)

Reactions: brotherswing
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones