• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Screen protectors - shall I or shan't I?

id get more than 1, i had 5 and messed 4 up as i could not get them on without bubbles all over, And if you get 1 speck of dust or dirt on them before they go on it will be there on your screen with a big bubble around it. I still have 1 left but haven't attempted to put that one on as i messed up the others lol.

Upvote 0
id get more than 1, i had 5 and messed 4 up as i could not get them on without bubbles all over, And if you get 1 speck of dust or dirt on them before they go on it will be there on your screen with a big bubble around it. I still have 1 left but haven't attempted to put that one on as i messed up the others lol.
You can ask screen protector retailers to apply the protector for you. They are probably doing it everyday with all sorts of phones and are experts in it. And they have special liquid sprays and tools to help clean well, minimize dust and easily and quickly apply the protector. That's what everyone does where I live, but I don't know about your hometown. And there is no service charge here (but the protectors cost quite a bit anyway).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones