Screen protectors - shall I or shan't I?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. The Stig 95

The Stig 95 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am going to buy an HTC Desire HD, and I wonder whether or not I should buy a screen protector or not?
    I would like some views on this, and in that case, which one I should buy.

Advertisement
  2. sonesh

sonesh Well-Known Member

3. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

i WOULD use one. do you really want to damage your

The Stig 95 likes this.
  4. The Stig 95

The Stig 95 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, after some consideration I'm definetly going to but a pair of screen protectors. Thanks :)

5. springy

springy Well-Known Member

Defo buy one... you will feel sick to the bone if you get a scratch on the screen. I am using foneM8 ones.. you can get them from amazon or ebay... can get 5 for

6. Chris7

Chris7 Active Member

id get more than 1, i had 5 and messed 4 up as i could not get them on without bubbles all over, And if you get 1 speck of dust or dirt on them before they go on it will be there on your screen with a big bubble around it. I still have 1 left but haven't attempted to put that one on as i messed up the others lol.

7. sonesh

sonesh Well-Known Member

Get a Zagg screen protector. You apply it with a special liquid solution, so even if there is dust, as it dries, it shrinks and the dust gets crushed to nothing with no bubble.

Also, because its wet when you put it on, you can slide it around until its perfect without having to peal it off and reapply, now with finger prints

8. ADTC

ADTC Well-Known Member

You can ask screen protector retailers to apply the protector for you. They are probably doing it everyday with all sorts of phones and are experts in it. And they have special liquid sprays and tools to help clean well, minimize dust and easily and quickly apply the protector. That's what everyone does where I live, but I don't know about your hometown. And there is no service charge here (but the protectors cost quite a bit anyway).