• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help screen went crazy after downloading from market

fadhilskarn

Lurker
Nov 21, 2011
guys i have this problem with my mini. the screen always turns crazy on me when i used it. it seems like the back button was turned on repeatedly. if haptic feedback is on, the phone will vibrate non stop. could you guys help me, btw this problem accured when i downloaded from market not long ago. Thanks..

guys i have this problem with my mini. the screen always turns crazy on me when i used it. it seems like the back button was turned on repeatedly. if haptic feedback is on, the phone will vibrate non stop. could you guys help me, btw this problem accured when i downloaded from market not long ago. Thanks..

Just to confirm if this is a software problem try running the Repair phone option on PC Companion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones