1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support screen went crazy after downloading from market

1. fadhilskarn

fadhilskarn New Member

guys i have this problem with my mini. the screen always turns crazy on me when i used it. it seems like the back button was turned on repeatedly. if haptic feedback is on, the phone will vibrate non stop. could you guys help me, btw this problem accured when i downloaded from market not long ago. Thanks..

Advertisement
  2. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Just to confirm if this is a software problem try running the Repair phone option on PC Companion.
  3. Tsarli

Tsarli Well-Known Member

The sudden vibration/erratic back button problem is a fairly common issue with the ST15i Xperia Mini. Check out the official Sony Ericsson forum here to see just how common this problem is. A "calibration fix" at a Sony Ericsson service center seems to be the solution.
  4. fadhilskarn

fadhilskarn New Member

Thanx guys.. appreciate it a lot. i will try the things that was suggested. thanx again.