• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screenshot help?

3rdr8

Lurker
Apr 26, 2011
...this is my first post, so if its in the wrong area, i appologise...

Okay this is kind of a two fold question. how do i take screen shots (i have the fascinate), and how do i delete them?

i had downloaded a screenshot app but didnt like it (plus i didnt know the phone had one built in already).. but in the mean time i took some pics and i cant delete them. I tried uninstalling the app but that didnt work.
Help please :)

Okay this is kind of a two fold question. how do i take screen shots (i have the fascinate), and how do i delete them?

i had downloaded a screenshot app but didnt like it (plus i didnt know the phone had one built in already).. but in the mean time i took some pics and i cant delete them. I tried uninstalling the app but that didnt work.

Appology accepted.
Try here.

Upvote 0

Hold back button and press the power button. works on my mesmerize pretty much the same phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones