• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Screen Protectors

DPayne216

Jun 9, 2010
Has anyone used Seidio's screen protectors? Im planning on buying an Innocase II for my Dinc whenever I get it. Since Seidio is doing free shipping, I am considering ordering their screen protectors, a car charger, and the Innocase at the same time.

How well to the protectors protect the screen. Any bad remarks about using them or installing them? Are fingerprints a big problem?

I just got my Inc 2 days ago, and love it. I got the Seido protector, and it seems good so far. It was a pain in the a%@ to put on, and did not come out perfect. They say you can use scotch tape to lift it back up to remove dust from underneath with another piece of tape. Maybe I didn't take enough time to do it.

Yeah Im worried about the install whenever I get mine. Ive been pretty bad about putting on screen protectors, and really hate to see any imperfection.

All this hype about Steinheil protectors is making me double think. I have heard nothing but great reviews about them.

With your Seidio protector, do you have any problem using the touch screen?

Upvote 0
i have one on my phone now . it is pretty good to me . it went on easy enough . just read the threads and you will find alot of tips on install . steinheil seemed great but i had no luck on installing them .could not get it to stay on without bubbles on the edges .first try at seidio was perfect i got lucky i guess .the steinheil is like they say , crystal clear .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones