• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

settings and application data backup - where?

bpgator

Lurker
Jul 25, 2011
hi

i've recently switched my primary google account by doing a factory data reset. i have settings and applications stored with my previous previous primary account (i know that because when i did a factory reset some time ago, it did restore my apps, wallpaper, etc.).

now, where can i control the stored data? where is it saved? online? on the phone? i don't want to have the information stored with my old primary account (which is a google apps based one, ran by the company i work for), especially not what apps i use(d). so i want to remove the data.

also - i don't know if this is relevant to the question - the old primary account is now my secondary account. i only use it to sync calendar and gmail. my new, personal google account is set up to sync apps and settings.

thanks in advance for any help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones