• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your Huawei Ascend Desktop!

You're welcome QWEST! Is this thread loading really slow for you? I'm thinking I may have to move the wallpapers to their own thread. Not to mention they distort the thread too. At least they do for me. LOL

holy jeebus you knew exactly what i was going to reply maybe a photobucket account with wallpapers for ascend users or just links but yeah slooooowwwwwwwwww and the text expands beyond the margins of my browser and i have to scroll left and right to see a new reply lol

Upvote 0
holy jeebus you knew exactly what i was going to reply maybe a photobucket account with wallpapers for ascend users or just links but yeah slooooowwwwwwwwww and the text expands beyond the margins of my browser and i have to scroll left and right to see a new reply lol

Thank you VERY much! I will change it either late tonight or tomorrow. LOL

:)

Upvote 0
Wow why aren't more users posting up screen shots?:(

Well here's another one from me B-)
ScreenShot-1.png

Reactions: Jazziette
Upvote 0
Wow why aren't more users posting up screen shots?:(

Well here's another one from me B-)
ScreenShot-1.png

WOW! That is totally AWESOME! How did you do this?
What launcher are you using and where did you get the icons?

Okay....we want to know how you did it all!! LOL

Thanks! Love it! :D

PS....Is that the Colorized Icon weather widget?

Upvote 0
Reactions: UOFLcards
Upvote 0
Ok, here you go. I have not done much modding to the desktop. Other than altering the dock, adding a live background, and a widget or two...

20110127132856.png

20110127132811.png

Ohhhhh!!! That is soooo pretty!!! Where did you find the wallpaper. Love the way it changes. Love the dock too. What dock is that?

Very cool!!! Thanks for sharing! :D

Reactions: juniorcleff
Upvote 0
Ohhhhh!!! That is soooo pretty!!! Where did you find the wallpaper. Love the way it changes. Love the dock too. What dock is that?

Very cool!!! Thanks for sharing! :D

The wall paper is "Blue Flames Free" from the market. It is pretty sweet how it dies down and explodes into an inferno of blue flames and back again. The dock I snagged from one of the posts in the general share your desktop thread. The icons are just from LauncherPro Icons | Custom Android app icons for the awesome LauncherPro home screen replacement.

Upvote 0
Hey Cards! Here is a link to a cool card wallpaper you can download to your phone:

Be sure to select the brand (huawei) and model (ascend) before downloading so the resolution will be right.

Download Louisville Cardinal wallpapers to your cell phone - cardinals logo louisville - 1698672 | Zedge

Call me a noob but how do I get this to my phone? :eek:

Also, do I have to have LauncherPro to have this as my wallpaper? I am not rooted and have mostly everything still defualt.

Upvote 0
The wall paper is "Blue Flames Free" from the market. It is pretty sweet how it dies down and explodes into an inferno of blue flames and back again. The dock I snagged from one of the posts in the general share your desktop thread. The icons are just from LauncherPro Icons | Custom Android app icons for the awesome LauncherPro home screen replacement.

I love that wallpaper. I had a live aquarium wallpaper when I first customized and I thought it might be slowing me down so I changed but I don't really notice any difference in speed without it. It was too busy though for all I wanted to do.

I should post the pics of it in here anyway. LOL

I have LP icons and never saw those. Cool!!! :)

Upvote 0
Call me a noob but how do I get this to my phone? :eek:

Also, do I have to have LauncherPro to have this as my wallpaper? I am not rooted and have mostly everything still defualt.

You can download Zedge (free app) from the Market. That's who that wallpaper is from.Then do a search for Louisville Cardinals wallpaper. It should come right up.

Do this with your phone. Then make the selections brand, model, etc. and then just download it.

After that, open file manager, touch the SD card tab, find your browser downloads and open it up. It will ask you if you want to save it to your desktop or gallery. You can save it to your gallery or your desktop.

It's really easy. Give it a try. :)

You don't have to have LauncherPro but the screen is much cooler with it. Try the free version to see if you like it. If you do then go Pro so you can do more stuff. :)

Reactions: UOFLcards and KOLIO
Upvote 0
You can download Zedge (free app) from the Market. That's who that wallpaper is from.Then do a search for Louisville Cardinals wallpaper. It should come right up.

Do this with your phone. Then make the selections brand, model, etc. and then just download it.

After that, open file manager, touch the SD card tab, find your browser downloads and open it up. It will ask you if you want to save it to your desktop or gallery. You can save it to your gallery or your desktop.

You don't have to have LauncherPro but the screen is much cooler with it. Try the free version to see if you like it. If you do then go Pro so you can do more stuff. :)

Downloaded Zedge and searched "Louisville Cardinals Wallpaper" and it came up no matches. :(

Upvote 0

How do I input brand, model, etc? All I seen was the download icon, the mail icon, the favorites icon adn the info icon. How do I set it to what phone I have before I download?

I downloaded it but it doesnt fit my screen. :(

Upvote 0
Jazz? NY? Anyone? Could someone help me out with this possibly?

Thanks in advance.

Go to the original link I gave you. Choose the Brand (huawei) and Model (Ascend)

Then download it to your computer.

Send yourself an email with the file as an attachment.

Then open the email with your phone and download it. You may have to go into your File Manager and SD card to find it. When you open it up it should then be the right size.

That's the easiest way....there are others but that's the easiest.

Also...downloading directly from Zedge at the market i forgot you can't specify your size. So this other site is better.

Hope this works. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones