• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your Huawei Ascend Desktop!

Relax Jazz, I am and have already done it. Just wanted to leave it up long enough for people to see it. I have posted a link instead, a much better alternative to keep this thread undistorted. :D

Thank you Darling!

Ohhhh....earlymon moderator told me how to keep the images small. I'll share that on here in just a few.

:D

Upvote 0
very simple desktop

Attachments

• 1297289897956.jpg
    1297289897956.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 0
Using GO Launcher
Beautiful Widgets for Clock
Using Mono - Dark Weathskin for Clock
Circle Battery Widget for Battery Icon
Blackberry Customized Icons for App Shortcuts on left
Grid rows are 5 X 5 Horiz and Vert

blondescreenshot5.png

This pic just shows how the Battery Widget turns orange when battery gets low:

blondescreenshot1.png

This pic shows Beautiful Widgets weather with mono-dark weather skin.

blondescreenshot6.png

This pic shows what happens when you tap the Beautiful Widgets weather icon:

blondescreenshot3.png

This next pic features the Pure Grid Calendar Widget:

blondescreenshot4.png

This pic shows the Daily Quotes Widget at the top and Circle Launcher (favorite contacts selected) where the purple hearts are.

blondescreenshot7.png

This screenshot shows what happens when you tap on the Daily Quotes app at the top, even though it is a different quote LOL

blondescreenshot8.jpg

This next pic shows what happens when you tap on the Purple Hearts (custom icon I chose) for Circle Launcher. It is from another desktop when I was using LauncherPro but still works the same with GO Launcher:

heartsopentocontactswhitetreescreenshot.png

Hope you enjoy these!

:)

Reactions: joetromundo
Upvote 0
Nice pics, Jazziette, very clean. I might have to look into Go Launcher myself at some point.

I'm going to guess that's not a self-portrait used for the background though.....LOL. Of course, I can always imagine.....*dirty thoughts*

LOL !!! Thanks Blast! I like the overall kinda black and white theme. I love GO Launcher! I've had LPP too and really liked it until I began having major probs with it and had to uninstall it.

But you can do everything I did here with LauncherPro too.

The only thing that would be different is the dock on this desktop, which is the stock dock with GO Launcher.

And no....that isn't a self portrait....although....well...

LOL

:)

Reactions: joetromundo
Upvote 0
Nice screenshots Jazziette! I really...really like the way your phone looks! :D

Thanks Joe! :)

I love customizing my phone. I'm always changing it. Another cool weather widget is Fancy Widget Pro. Have you tried that one?

Minimalistic text is another great app.

I'm going to download Panda Home so I can have a Panda theme. :p

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones