• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I sell my incredible now or wait?

ebay = ripoff hate ebay... i sold a wii a few weeks ago and they wouldnt let my money go untill the buyer left a positive that pissed me off...and i have like 150 all positives

Yeah they did that to me to, but I only have like 20 feedback. When I sold my Eris the guy never left feedback at all, I had to wait like 22 days, when I sold the Incredible they left it as soon as they got the phone.

I thought it was only if you didn't have like 50 positive feedbacks or something like that.

Upvote 0
Yeah they did that to me to, but I only have like 20 feedback. When I sold my Eris the guy never left feedback at all, I had to wait like 22 days, when I sold the Incredible they left it as soon as they got the phone.

I thought it was only if you didn't have like 50 positive feedbacks or something like that.

They will release 3 days after it has been delivered if you entered the tracking # for the transaction in your account if you call. If someone leaves positive feedback it is usually automatic.

I did it today for my N1 I just sold on ebay last week. I called 3 days later to get it released on the last 4 phones I've sold.

Upvote 0
They will release 3 days after it has been delivered if you entered the tracking # for the transaction in your account if you call. If someone leaves positive feedback it is usually automatic.

I did it today for my N1 I just sold on ebay last week. I called 3 days later to get it released on the last 4 phones I've sold.

I wish I would have known that, I always update it with the tracking numbers.

Upvote 0
I put my Dinc up for sale on Sunday on Craigslist. As a few other posters mentioned if you sell on ebay they will end up taking at least $70 for the sale you made as a commission I guess thus decreasing what you actually make. Anyway I listed it for $600 or best offer and sold it for $525 two days later. I love craigslist. I am using my backup BB 8830 untill the 15th arrives to get my X.

Upvote 0
I put my Dinc up for sale on Sunday on Craigslist. As a few other posters mentioned if you sell on ebay they will end up taking at least $70 for the sale you made as a commission I guess thus decreasing what you actually make. Anyway I listed it for $600 or best offer and sold it for $525 two days later. I love craigslist. I am using my backup BB 8830 untill the 15th arrives to get my X.

so craigslist it is...
man i was looking forward to the ease of use of ebay.
i sold my omnia for $250 a while back with no problem.

Upvote 0

Cool, did you have any accessories for it? I have a 1500 mAh extended battery, a mall store-esque hard rubberized case, 2 Stein Crystal Clear screen protectors, and a car charger.

Upvote 0
Just sold mine on ebay, it was only listed for ~24 hours and sold for $550 so im fine with that, then when i sell the moto droid i have to use in the mean time i will make up more than enough to get the droid x at retail = :D

was thinking of maybe waiting a day or two after the 15th and seeing if any on ebay are listed for the retail price, because then you dont have to pay tax and you can get 8% bing cashback :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones