• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I wait for the Incredible?

So I'm on Verizon and after having a boring, featureless enV 2 for the last 2 years I'm finally due for an upgrade. The Incredible does look well, incredible, but I'm a little hesitant because nothing about a release date is concrete. I've been looking at the Motorola Droid and wondering if I should just act on that now, or wait a couple of weeks to see if anything about the Incredible surfaces. Thoughts?

I highly recommend that you wait. The phone is set on a definite release later this month. I'd be very shocked if it isn't released by the end of this month with all the evidence that we have stacked up. What you can do if you want and if you don't mind paying the $35 restocking fee is to just upgrade to the Droid and see how you like that and when the Incredible comes out in less than a month, try that out at a Verizon store and see if you really want to move over to the Incredible. If you don't like the physical keyboard, then the HTC Incredible is definitely the way to go. It's going to be the best phone out there for Verizon for a while. It also has HTC's Sense UI (which is the best UI out there).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones