1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Show off your Liberty screen shot's here :)

1. thegummyjar

thegummyjar Well-Known Member

Use DroCap from market :) just want to see what everyone has going on with this new ROM and how you are standing out. I am a lil flashy!
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Advertisement
  2. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

3. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Well-Known Member

What clock widget is that and what skin for it. How did u get the system info in it?
  4. Prevlin

Prevlin Well-Known Member

Here's my current home screen setup. I have the Frost theme installed.

[​IMG]
  5. Metfanant

Metfanant Well-Known Member

here is my home screen running Liberty 1.0 w/Gingerbread theme

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. thegummyjar

It is called Flipclock and has more than 170 skin's to set the clock on, there is a option to set system info.. Free in the Market.
  7. artex101

artex101 Well-Known Member

i know it has been asked/answered a gazillion times before, but... whats the name of that clock :) i completely forgot.
  8. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

TypoClock
    artex101 likes this.
  9. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Here's mine, looks about the same as it usually does, they're in order from left to right with the google search box screen being my home screen.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  10. SimsDelt

I can't find. "FlipClock" anywhere in market... I see all the themes, just no widget
  11. mruno

mruno Well-Known Member

what theme is that?
  12. smoke?check

smoke?check Well-Known Member

Here's mine, nothing special
    [​IMG]
    Exorcist74 likes this.
  13. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

SimsDelt likes this.
  14. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

It's the Revolution theme with custom home screen icons, dock background and all the widgets set up transparent or blue.
  15. Batbriel

Batbriel Well-Known Member

Here is mine

[​IMG]
  16. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

Where do you select the yellow icons? I'm using launcher pro and can only the browser has the nice yellow icon. Can I get your messaging icon please? :)
  17. thegummyjar

18. thegummyjar

19. bbuck002

bbuck002 Well-Known Member

i'm running revolution theme with golauncher...this rom is AMAZING...fast and loaded with easy customizations!

screens are left to right, google search bar is home screen, also shown is my lock screen

Attached Files:

20. Raptor912

Raptor912 Well-Known Member

Tom, what app is that in the upper left of your notification bar?
  21. Aggie12

Aggie12 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    A WIP theme I ported from GJ. I'm adding some differences to it though with the text and the buttons.
  22. mistahnuff

mistahnuff Member

Airmaxx23 man, that looks slick. Any chance i could get some instructions on how to do that but in yellow/green?

Also, What power settings widget is that you're using. It seems to have a few more options than the normal one.
  23. SimsDelt

Here's mine... looks the same on almost every ROM, except Fission, b/c I can't get Fancy Widget to work on it... I made the contact icon myself and also all the folder organizer Icons as well. Also made the Wallpaper myself too, leather w/ Springfield XD and Springfield logo over each other... Hope you enjoy

[​IMG]
  24. eraursls1984

eraursls1984 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thinking of removing the clock and battery from the notification bar, but I just wish I could see them while in dolphin browser. I'm also trying to figure out how to get the fonts I had with th Invernito theme back.
    [​IMG]
  25. Btros

Btros Well-Known Member

Just checking man...is that a typo in your signature or are you running a ROM we don't know about? If so I want it