• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show us your Desire Homescreens...

Well here's my desktop. Starting with the lockscreen then going from left to right.

Lock Screen:
lockscreen.png

Far Left:
mainleft1.png

Middle Left:
mainleft2.png

Left:
mainleft3.png

Home:
home.png

Right:
mainright1.png
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/GazTheHat/HTC Desire/mainright1.png

Middle Right:
mainright2.png

Far Right:
mainright3.png

I don't doubt this will change again soon. I'm on the hunt for a smaller and equally as good Bookmarks, so some widgets & shortcuts can go underneath, all internet related.

I'm also not sure about the BBC News RSS Feed.

I'd like a phone usage widget like the memory & battery one to show: SMS Sent, Mins Used & Data Used, to replace just the data one.

Upvote 0
Here's mine, non-rooted Desire so had to install the developers kit mentioned earlier in the thread...
13783138.png

67126763.png

the custom icons are sick, i downloaded them but could not for the life of me find the ones you use for

'notes' and 'photos'

sorry for being cheeky but if you know where exactly in the folders they are or if you could upload those pngs if you still have them.

cheers,
Hodge.

Upvote 0
the custom icons are sick, i downloaded them but could not for the life of me find the ones you use for

'notes' and 'photos'

sorry for being cheeky but if you know where exactly in the folders they are or if you could upload those pngs if you still have them.

cheers,
Hodge.

No problem at all. Though the icon packs are at home and I'm at work all day today.

To save time I've copied them from my phone and uploaded them for you. Have PM'd you the download link.

:)

Upvote 0
Excuse my ignorance but how and what is the easiest way of uploading photos on this forum please?

Thanks

Open an account at Photobucket.com. Upload your pictures there. Cut the link. Click the image button here and paste the link into it. Et voila! The images will be displayed.

Another way, that is quicker: on the 'reply thread' box, click on 'go advance' then select the paper clip icon (attachment) and select your pictures. After you upload the pictures, go back to the attachment and select your files. Only bad thing is that files cannot be more than 146.5kb.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones