• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So, htc says eris is getting 2.0?

I just talked to a man named William from HTC and he said eris is getting 2.0, not 2.1. He said sense has just now been approved for 2.0 and released. He said they are testing with 2.1 that may be available end of this year. Has anyone else heard this?

This guy just wanted his 5 min of fame. He is at home with popcorn right now watching this forum and telling his mom "Look what I can do"! :p

Upvote 0
3412906950_511fed3a73.jpg

Upvote 0
William at HTC just wanted to see if you would come here, clog up the forums with another "my life just won't be complete without 2.x" thread and see the ripple effect of more "if 2012 doesn't destroy us, not getting 2.x will" threads. And HTC William just wants to see kittens die. William is wrong for doing it and you watch too much oprah. Stop with the nonsense now. That is all.

Upvote 0
William at HTC just wanted to see if you would come here, clog up the forums with another "my life just won't be complete without 2.x" thread and see the ripple effect of more "if 2012 doesn't destroy us, not getting 2.x will" threads. And HTC William just wants to see kittens die. William is wrong for doing it and you watch too much oprah. Stop with the nonsense now. That is all.

hey, buzzkillington, let us have our whining fun.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones