• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So long, and thanks for all the...

Can0dope

Android Enthusiast
Jun 3, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Well, I finally got the Mercury. So I probably won't be around here much anymore. But I still have 2 free months with my Ascend, and I'll still drop by occasionally. It's been a fun ride through the Ascend Asylum. You guys are awesome. I hope to see more of you in the Mercury forums in the future. Hopefully we can get a dev working on it. ;-)

Reactions: KOLIO
Well, I finally got the Mercury. So I probably won't be around here much anymore. But I still have 2 free months with my Ascend, and I'll still drop by occasionally. It's been a fun ride through the Ascend Asylum. You guys are awesome. I hope to see more of you in the Mercury forums in the future. Hopefully we can get a dev working on it. ;-)

Enjoy your new phone & don't be a stranger.Drop in & share your experiences w/the MERCURY w/all of us here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones