• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

so what vehicles do you guys ...

I'm sporting an '02 camaro. And I'm buying a 09 Kenworth T-2000 truck. And for those that don't know, that's a big truck. Ha ha ha. But we are looking for a 4 door car or s.u.v since it's hard to fit a carseat in the back of our car. Any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I think the Ford Escapes are pretty nice, theyre good on gas. Also mercurys line of SUV's are pretty nice, good on gas, especially the hybrids. And the Mountaineers have 3rd row seating. Car wise, if your wanting something sporty, I personally like the Pontiac G6 (that came to mind bc I saw a black on black 4 door that was SWEEEET the other day lol) But when I was shopping for a car, I went to msn reliability ratings & looked up possible cars I would get to see if they had any past known problems. its really helpful!

Upvote 0
76 ford ltd
86.5 Nissan hard body pu ( wish i never sold it)

I now have a 91 jeep cherokee w/ rear d44 Detroit locker 4.56 gears, front is a arb locker, 4.5 lift 33 10.50 15 km2 and home made rocksliders

day i brouhgt her home
xj1.jpg

what she looks like now
IMG_7410.jpg

one of my favorites
phonepics003.jpg

Upvote 0
To not completely identify myself, no pictures ;)

Cars include (many more):
- 70's Oldsmobile Cutlas 455 (7.5 liters, tuned).
- 70's Ford Escord 1600 (tuned 2.0 liters engine, full roll cage). Wrecked!
- Early 80's BMW 320 (standard 325i engine)

Motorcycles include (many more):
- Newer model Suzuki SV650 (streetfigher, no restrictions).
- Late 90's model Yamaha XT600
- Russian Ural (with sidecar)

These are my "special" ones :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones