• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help (Solved) S3 home screen moved?

LarryFahn

Lurker
Sep 25, 2012
On my S3 (Verizon) I have 7 pages to scroll through my favorite apps. When you hit the center button (home button) once, it takes you back to the (middle) home page. Recently thou, I've been having issues with this feature. When I hit the home button, it takes me to the last page, or page 7 if you will. I now have to move all of my home page features and apps to page 7. Did I do something without knowing it? Is there a way to fix that? I looked in the settings, but didn't see any way to fix it. Thanks, Fahn

Pinch out when you are on any homescreen. Each screen on thumbnail view has a little house beside it. The one colored green would be the one your phone will go to when you press the home button. You can tap any of the houses to change the default screen.

Thanks! This fixed it. I have no idea how it got messed up.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones