• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

some help please ringtones on Acclaim

I have searched the threads trying to find an answer to my problem since I am not finding anyone with the same problem I am sure it is a duh on my part I have never even used a smart phone and decided to come out of the dark ages and got my acclaim thank goodness I found this site I have learned so much from u all thank you I went into myxer downloaded some ringtones some were not what I thought they were so wanted to deletedelete them however they did not download on my sd card and the only way I can find to access them is to edit a contact and of course it won't let me delete them there did not give me an option of where to download them off myxer will someone please help this poor woman get out of the stoneage thanks:thinking:

Hi.

Not sure why you made your post in the Meet the team, and tell us a little about yourself section and not HERE. In regards to your question this is what I found....

I found out over at androidforums that myxer files are DRM protected, so to delete any myxer files you have to go to "Settings/Applications/Manage Applications". Press "Menu/Filter/All" to show "DRM Protected Content Storage", then press "Clear data", which removes all DRM files. Bit of a hassle if you just want to remove one file, isn't it?.
- Samsung Moment:Where does stuff go when downloaded?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones