speed dial #1 from phone keypadTips

Last Updated:

1. narflack

narflack Active Member This Topic's Starter

How do you reprogram #1 on keypad for speed dial (voicemail) I transfered data from another phone and it changed the number from my phone number to the old phone number. Searched and and cant find where its stored or anyway to change it. I now dial the person with my old number everytime i hit #1

Advertisement
  2. Nitraine21

Nitraine21 Well-Known Member

IF you go into the phone dialer, press menu then go to speed dial, and from there you should be able to customize and edit your numbers.

Coincidentally, when I checked, my voicemail was already put as number 1, but I use my visual voicemail for messages.

3. narflack

narflack Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, you dont have the option to customize #s 1 and 2 but i found how to change the #1 voicemail button:

Settings>call>voicemail settings. You can change the number to whatever ya want.

4. batness

batness Active Member

So without an app, there's no way to change the speed dial #2? That's what I'm trying to figure out. :p

5. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Not without rooting.

6. FlyHighx

FlyHighx Active Member

and if it's rooted? Still haven't been able to find a solution to how to change speed dial #2 to something other then Sprint Customer Service.