• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Speed Dial Does Not Work

I have set up speed dials, however it only works intermittently. By this I mean half the time I hold the speed dial number it works and the other half of the it says "No speed dial assigned" although they are listed.

I know this isn't exactly what you want, but I do my speed dials like this. Long press anywhere on a blank space on your home screen. Select the Widgets option. Then look for the "Direct Dial" widget. When you select it, you can select a contact and their number you wish to be used for contact in case they have more than one number. I then put all the contacts I create into a folder on my main home screen. Much faster than accessing the dialer all the time in my opinion.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones