• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stable debloated ROM?

Right on, just hit Thanks in the ROM's OP and post how it's going for ya in that thread if ya like. It's all appreciated.
emoji41.png

Yup! only custom rom for concord 2! bcrichster wasnt 'The ROM-inator!' yet n spoiled me tayloring rom for me due to ro issues n my lack of knowing about commands like reboot disemccwp wich works on zmax write protection wich draconis/ZMax is a ZTE aswell but I no longer own device! Proud to mention I was 1st to root Concord 2 no PC..... Ya I knw I knw.... All I did was click root using kingo apk! Lmao! Hey made method easyer didnt I!? anywho thank bcrichster A.K.A 'The ROM-Inator' (what i call em!) for the jolly xperiment ROM and the great Hroark13 for his pc method and MUCH NEEDED CWM img. build! 2 GREAT DEVS! n ya thank me for sittin up tryin every One-click Rooter apk untill Kingo Cracked er!

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones