• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Steinheil, Where Art Thou?

Do both do the work of not showing fingerprints?

I saw the above video posted by T3CH. and they showed both products, and the Crystal clear is better for the eyes.

But all I care is for my dirty fingerprints not to show in the screen when I touch it.

Crystal Clear will still show fingerprints. Not as much as no screen protector at all, but they will still show up.

Reactions: VGPOP
Upvote 0
Then product should not be called "anti-fingerprint"

There's 2 versions. Crystal Clear, and Anti-Fingerprint. They have different properties.

Is it as good as the Zagg shield? I never heard of this name, anyone can let me know.

thanks

They are different types. Zagg shield is rubbery the Steinheil feels much more like glass. A lot of people personally prefer the Steinheil.

Upvote 0
I'm reading a lot about the look and fingerprint protection but how is the scratch resistance? I currently have a Zagg and while it may not be a pretty as some others it feels like it would take real effort to scratch even the shield much less penetrate through to the actual phone screen.

Are the Steinheil products just as good as the Zagg for scratch resistance?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones