• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [STOCK] [CWM-BACKUP] Samsung Admire 2.3.4 Stock (EH02)

It did it after I re-download the MetroNoob files.
THANK YOU so much dude1891,you saved my a$$.
Thanks a lot both of you.
I get some knowledge (even if that wasn't the initial goal!),and I'm a little less ignorant Android-wize that I was a couple of days ago ... and I've learn my lessons!

so again if somebody have the same issue.
1-Be sure your download is fresh and untouched.
2- DO NOT delete the .Android_Secure.TAR file before restoring.Wipe datas afterward.

Upvote 0
can someone please please please help me? my email is jakecoles55@hotmail.com and my facebook is Jake Coles, i have a pic of me and my gf.
no matter what rom i install, stock, stock++, monster5, monster4, admire beast, any one ive tried all do the exact same thing, they just play the last boot screen over and over and the phone won't start, I'm freakin out cuz i just got this phone today and i didn't know what a nandroid backup was until after this started :'( please, someone help. I'm gonna post this in as many places as i can find, please don't mark as spam! I need help!

Upvote 0
Jake, whenever you flash you Rom, make sure you wipe Dalvik Cache. If you have a EXT4 or EXT2 Mount Script Installed, Sometimes you'll need to format your memory card or take the memory card out after you flashed it. It happened to me sometimes.

Hopefully this will solve your problem, but if It doesn't, you can try to use ODIN and Flash Gingerbread 2.3.7, and revert back to stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones