• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stuck Corporate Sync Account

MackOfKay

Lurker
Apr 4, 2011
USA
I have an R2D2 Droid and was setting up Corporate Sync for our Exchange 2010 server. I made some typos and decided to delete the account and start over. Now, there are two Corporate Sync accounts for the same username and I can only delete one. The one that I cannot delete or edit has no username and asks for a password. I tried deleting it and nothing happens. If I enter the password, it says it needs a user ID but that's greyed out and I cannot edit it. Searching says that I need to perform a factory reset to make this go away as this fragment account bombs out the exchange sync process. Does anyone know if there is any other way to remove this account before factory resetting?

Thank You

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones