• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Summit X

My game of Summit X freezes:mad: Wondering if anyone else knows how to fix this if they had it happen , seems to freeze going into sunset & aurora:thinking:

if anyone can help thank you
would be greatly appreciated

Can you tell us what kind of phone you are using and what version of android you are using. I'm not sure if anyone can help besides the developer, but if anyone can they will need that info I'm sure.

Upvote 0
I'm guessing you're using the cracked version as the paid (trial version) doesn't allow you to this screen. Don't worry I'm not judging ;)

This particular version comes in two parts (two separate downloads) one contains the APK which you seem to have installed. This allows you to play on the first mountain and buy all the tricks and boards etc.

The second download is a zip file which you need to download and extract. The zip file already contains the correct file structure, so you just need to copy these files to the correct location on your phone (the correct location is /sdcard/Android/data/ ).

Once you have added the contents of the second download (if you've put it into the correct place) you will now have access to all the mountains.

You can then make a fully informed decision on the game before purchasing for 4.99 USD :)

Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones