• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sure I will bite.. A little bit of my chunk of life..

RE: Basement
Well I spend two evenings sleeping at her house, I did pack up everything, I read Before Watchmen comic, my eyes jumped all over the page almost to the point of blurred emotion and something sort of spiked it up, maybe it was what I did mentioned on here early on, and that memories to hold onto, and yet it was just another daylight becon, meanwhile the puppy was really calm and mellow when we got to eat or even take out the dehumidfyers out of the blue like a few times over a time period, I basically binged on Bob's Burgers and just watched a few episodes of Community and Big Bang theory on and off the past few days, wrote, et all. No access to wifi, so used a chunk out of it trying to reset my pass, my sister allowed me to use her laptop so I did, I installed Duckduck go and CCleaner to her comp, so she is a happy camper!! :)

Upvote 0
So after a small paranoida, I just did not want to head to my side occupation today, I decided to text my sil about how I feel last evening, and just felt underneath the weather still. So today going to just take it easy as much as I can.. Just the same broncitus and as well as even a few sniffles this morning, run a test for SARS, and did the tested negitive dance.

Upvote 0
Helping your friend is a big start... explain to your friend that you need some help, too. Perhaps you can start volunteering together, just a couple of hours a week. I believe you will be surprised by how much you enjoy it.

:)
Yeah he loves his new place, he has it ever since, talked with him yesterday, we caught Shazam together, he is now working at Puff pass grocery food, like Uber food.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones