• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sure I will bite.. A little bit of my chunk of life..

bird delete this GIF by Skab

• Haha
Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
After discovering not only my Moto cut off the youtube music, and sometimes my tablet does the same thing, I will leave it alone without touching anything and that is a headache and a half though, and using the default camera app on my cell, without slightly touching the curves on accident, it somehow poloriads up in burst mode around 100 photos, so I have to let it go, but keeps photographing everything.

Upvote 0
Been chatting it up with my family to pack up soon, Mom's invited to a cousin's wedding that we do not know at all, no clue at all, it is hard developing a memory over a short amount of time too.so we are staying at home right about now.. Trying to keep it all togetheer. Cleaningn and packing up very slowly. Mine is going to be a bothersom though, I have packed up an over the shoulder satchel, as well a pull string one and a suitcase, with a few new long sleeve shirts too.. I might leave a few comic books behind and inventory for my spells inside the cabient, a few sandals as well, I think I did bring them home only a few times though.. hmm, I have packed up my pen with the stylist ontop of the cap thought I lost that one ages ago.. Still works, we enjoyed our company a few times with my family and friends up here for a bit.. :) So that is about it right now.

Upvote 0
Rubbed elbows with one of the investment teams down here, I already have my money invested in the things I kind of forgot over time and space itself, and adding up inside the different emotions are just stricken up, anyway soon we are going to get our hardwood floors done, and I do not see that until I see the guy though, he might do this very last thought, just been exhausted over and over.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones