• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SweetDreams

Hi

I'm trying to find out a bit more about the app 'SweetDreams' - I did a search but I can't find a dedicated thread about it.

I see this app won an award at Android Developer Challenge - but I can't find it on the marketplace? Is it due to come soon?

Hi Matt

I've had the same problem, can't find it on Market Place on my HTC Hero - but my partner with an HTC Magic can get it. I feel there may be some issues with having it on certain phones so they don't show it as being available.

Let me know if you find anything else out.

Upvote 0
Gee, quite a few posts in various forums asking about this app in almost the exact same way. Almost like a sneaky marketing plan.

The app is totally unnecessary. It merely silences your phone at night and sends calls to voicemail. That is easily handled by "Setting Profiles" which does a lot of other stuff too.

In case you haven't heard of it, "Setting Profiles" is the app everyone fled to after Locale forced a $10 paid version which did not work half as well as the beta version.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones