• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

syncing facebook birthdays

You want it on your Google Calendar itself on Google servers or just on your phone so you can get alerts? If it's just on your phone, just enable calendar sync from the FB app and it will appear in your calendar app and alert you just like any normal entry in the calendar app.

How to do it? I'm using the updated version of facebook. There is no such option for syncing.

Also in the android accounts option [settings>accounts>facebook] , my facebook account is listed but there is no thing listed there to sync. It was there before I hard reset my phone and it's just like the same even after my hard reset.

And also how to upload it on google servers? I"m using firefox and I tried the trick using export option, a popup opens asking to choose an application for it. I navigated to my desktop chose firefox. But that pop up keeps opening again and again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones