System & Speaker VolumesSupport

Last Updated:

1. ph03nix42

ph03nix42 Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know how to increase the volume on not only the speaker phone but also the primary earpiece? little too quiet for my personal tastes.

Advertisement
  2. Jack45

Jack45 Well-Known Member

The volume rocker switch on the left side of the phone?

3. sero

sero Well-Known Member

isnt loud enough....one thing i'm not too fond of either. its kinda hard to hear people. also the ringtone/speaker could definitely be louder. and yes i have both turned all the way up

4. Sig32

Sig32 Member

The external speaker volume is awful on this phone. In an outdoor setting with the phone in my pocket I miss calls and texts all the time. Forget about showing someone a video in a public place or using the speaker phone in the car with the windows down as you can't hear it at all.

I found a code on another site you put in with phone's dialer and change the setting for max volume, but it doesn't seem to do anything. The max volume number changes, but there is no change in volume. I even tried putting it to zero just to make sure, but no luck.

If someone knows of anything that would work, I would love to try it.

5. JeanLucPicard47

JeanLucPicard47 Member

I agree. I have several apps/ring tones that increase the volume to almost 2x any other sound level.

6. vksf01

vksf01 Member

i've gotten into the service menu and there is a volume option but from there are a bunch of other options that i have no idea what they mean. hopefully someone can help.