[T-Mobile] Unlocked ATT Galaxy S4 Tmobile service

Last Updated: 2013-09-19 20:38:07
  1. Tigre0540

Tigre0540 New Member

I unlocked a Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 FROM ATT I am using Tmobile services. My question is can I install a Stock ROM from TMobile instead of having the ATT one?

Advertisement
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Hey there and welcome to android forums!

I can't answer this as I would hate to be wrong and you could potentially have a brick.

Let me move this into the t mobile section and someone will be able to answer this for you :)

Cheers
  3. fatalfury

fatalfury Well-Known Member

No you do not want to do that you will brick your phone....
  4. alextop30

alextop30 Well-Known Member

Don't do it there is a huge potential of getting your device hard bricked and therefore a 600 dollar paper weight!
  5. schemppjr80

schemppjr80 Well-Known Member

Im fixing to invelope this dilema as i am about to acquire an at&t gs4 that im gonna have running on the t-metro byop program and i myself was curious about this and dont wanna end up with a nice expensive paperweight...so what is being said is that its not recommend to flash a T-Mobile gs4 rom on a at&t gs4 phone even tho its gonna b flashed to wrk as a T-Mobile gs4.... Thx in advance for ur response
  6. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

Doesn't the AT&T s4 have a locked bootloader? I have a feeling flashing a stock rom would fail or have issues booting because of that.