• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tattoo is locked, can i get backup?

Hey Guys.

I have made a huge mistake on my Htc Tattoo, what i have done, is that when you are trying to open the phone, you should type a pattern, but then i made a pattern wich i couldn't remember, that resulted in that when i tried to open my phone, i should type my Google Account, but when i did this, my phone still wouldn't open.
The question i would ask you guys about now, is:

Is there any way that i can take a backup of my phone, eventhough it's closed (like i could acces it from the computer or something?), of all the apps, of all my phone settings and all the other things that i have made on it?

If this was an option, i would reset my phone, and then download the settings over to the phone again, so really need you help to this, thanks! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones