Terrible headphonesTips

1. Skajme

Skajme Well-Known Member

So i got the phone just over a month ago and the headphones have stopped working already. i have looked after them pretty well but they've still broken. The build quality is really shoddy.
    Anyone else had any problems with theirs and do you think if i contact HTC they will replace them?

Advertisement
  2. aberbrawler

aberbrawler New Member

mine have no issue so far, had my phone for about a week and a half..

only wish they had volume control on the heaphones
  3. MrMister

MrMister Well-Known Member

My remote stopped working but sound was ok. Arranged to send back but just thought I'd do a hard test in case. Lo and behold they worked after a hard reset. I can't get my head around this. ie a hardware fault fixed by resetting phone!?

Agree should have volume control, miss this from my iPhone. Also agree about build quality, the headphones are quite heavy yet the cable is so thin. If you don't hold the actual headphones I feel like they'll snap off. They Andre good sound though compared to my iPhone headphones.
  4. Skajme

Skajme Well-Known Member

how did you arrange to send them back? mine are just knackered. i'm thinking its a loose connection in the wire or something
  5. MrMister

I'm in UK. Contacted HTC via their chat support and they said to contact who I bought from. Contacted them and they said to send them in.
    Skajme likes this.
  6. Skajme

Skajme Well-Known Member

yeah i'm in Uk too, cheers for that :)
  7. MrMister

Click 'me thanks button!!

Did you contact them? the HTC chat support gives you a 1st point of contact at least. Who did you buy phone from? on contract or SIM free?

What have they said? let me/us know how you get on, time scale, if they send brand new ones etc

cheers