• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The birthday thread!

Capricorn here as well. 1/3 Hit 60 this year. When my wife turned 50 I told her to schedule a few days off and we were going away. She asked where and I said, away. Pack for warm weather. Her birthday is mid-November and it's certainly not warm anywhere around New York. Anyhow. I kidnapped her and we went to Jamaica. So she thought that was a good idea so in retaliation she kidnapped me to Tortola for a week and a half this year. VERY nice get away. Any time in the Caribbean is fine by me.

To top it off, we got "stranded" in San Juan for 5 days on the return and the airline had to put us up in the only rooms available in the island. Right on Carolina Beach. It was real tough to take, especially on their nickle. :D

Back to this frigid white crap though. At least until she retires and we can beat feet. ;)

Upvote 0
Yay!

let the flinging spree begin!

:-D

84bd34a2620a5220cf4f5e1d2e304010.png

Upvote 0
Aries is an evil sign!

VIRGO... now we are the real power behind the throne...

Let the "measuring contest" begin!

:-D

is not is not is not!!! Aries are ....well...Aries:)

besides....

besides....

I'm an Aries....

probably in your best interest..to walk away

,,slowly...

then run for your life:D:smokingsomb:

no.....but..........

for true.....:lollypop:

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones